Join the Movement
What it costs
Owner Share Pricing
|1 - 3||3||$3,000|
|4 - 10||7||$7,000|
|11 - 20||15||$15,000|
|21 - 40||30||$30,000|
|41 - 60||50||$50,000|
|61 - 80||70||$70,000|
Owners with more than 200 facilities should contact us for pricing (949) 629-4142.
Storelocal is an investment, a partnership and an advocate for independent self storage operators. Owner Shares must be purchased to participate in profit/patronage dividends.
Shares are bracketed into tiers based on the number of stores in an owner's portfolio. Patronage dividends can be secured only by purchasing Owner Shares. Acquiring Owner Shares requires a one-time purchase, refundable upon leaving the co-op, as well as a one-year commitment to paying membership dues.
With a two-year commitment, Owner Share financing is available.
Monthly membership dues are locked in for one year, and we are always working on lowering their cost.
We understand that every dollar you spend needs to help your business succeed, which is why we strive to operate with transparency and collaboration.
- # of Stores
- Total # of Units
- Average SF/Unit
- Average Rent/Month$
- % Occupancy
- New Renters/Month
- % Credit Card Payments
- % CC Merchant Fee
- Cap Rate
- Owner Share Purchase *$
- Total Monthly Dues$
- Monthly Dues / Store$
* One time Purchase. If you transition out, the co-op will buy back your Owner Shares.
- Annual ROI%
- Annual NOI Increase$
- Value Increase+$
Co-op Benefits today
- Only owners participate in growth and profit
- Owners participate in governance
- Owners have total transparency
- Membership is limited
- Placement on all co-op owned and affiliated directories
- Standardization of industry terminology
- Affilate relationships
- Storagefront.com & Selfstoragehounds.com
- Directory aquisition
- Social media partnerships
- Application partnerships
- Monthly collaboration meetings
- Educational events
- Members with key positions in the industry
- Education & certification programs for employees
- Early adopter benefits from partner relationships
- Employee leasing
- Online rentals
- Reservation system
- Research and development
- We can keep pace with enterprise-level tech solutions
- Enhanced reservation systems
- Data analysis systems
- Revenue management applications
- Customer relationship management systems
- Review systems
- Market conditions analytics
- Development of a best in class mobile experience
- We survey storage customers to understand expectations
- Access to companies and products not available to small private operators
Join the self storage industry's only cooperative. We take great care when selecting our members and ensure that no market is oversaturated. Honest operators who share our vision of an independent future will be considered. Apply now and find out what so many of the most recognizable brands in storage already know.